Website Terms & Conditions of Use
When you use this Site (www.ourplanettravel.com.au) the following terms and conditions apply.
Images and content on this Site may not be copied, saved or used in any format other than as incidental to your permitted use of the Site. “We”, “us”, “our”, “I”, “my”, and “me” refer to Our Planet Travel (Meglara Pty Ltd ACN 133 839 424 T/A Our Planet Travel) and its associated entities as applicable.
- We make every effort to ensure all information displayed on the Site is accurate; however, as considerable information is provided by our partners, and other third party entities, we are not able to guarantee the accuracy of all information nor are we able to guarantee that the Site is free of errors or faults.
- We reserve the right to change information published on the Site at any time.
- We are not liable to you or any other person for any loss in connection with the use of a linked site.
- Irrespective of any measures taken by Our Planet Travel to check that the information is accurate or complete, in no event will Our Planet Travel be liable to any person in contract, tort (including, but without limitation, negligence) or otherwise if any information on this Site, or any linked site, is incomplete or inaccurate.
- By entering this Site, you will be assuming all risks associated with the use of this Site, including risks to your computer, software or data by any virus which might be transmitted, downloaded or activated via this or an external website and/or its contents.
- When you use Our Planet Travel’s social media pages, you are using an external site and are therefore bound by the terms and conditions of use of that site.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in Queensland, Australia and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Queensland, Australia.
- We may change or modify all or any part of these terms and conditions by posting changes to the Site.
- Our Planet Travel ‘Criteria for Participation’ applies for products and companies listed on this Site.
- Prices quoted on the site are in Australian Dollars unless otherwise stated.
- The Site is the copyright of Our Planet Travel (Meglara Pty Ltd ACN 133 839 424 T/A Our Planet Travel) 2020.
- All rights reserved.
For any questions about these Terms and Conditions please Contact Us.
Our Planet Travel is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Our Planet Travel may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 January 2016.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and title
- contact information including telephone numbers and email address
- demographic information such as address, postcode, location
- other information relevant to customer product details
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may communicate with you about new opportunities, special offers or other information which we think you may find useful using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also contact you to update or check your customer and product details
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
- Management of your registered online product listing/s
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, or are required by law to do so. We may occasionally use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find useful. If you wish to have your personal information removed from our database, you can do so at any time by writing to, or emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the ‘unsubscribe’ function.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email: email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please Contact Us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Thank you for visiting our website.
Please join me on Our Planet Travel’s eco adventure: